Obvious statement alert: our bodies need sleep to function. It’s the manner with which we get proper sleep that sometimes is less clear — and it all usually starts with your mattress. Oftentimes, the pricier the mattress, the better sleep it provides. However, I know that paying thousands of dollars for the right mattress isn’t always a viable option. After my own troubled sleep journey, I’m happy to be able to provide you with a Vibe mattress review.
My back was beginning to feel sore every time I woke up in the morning. This was strange because I didn’t remember anything I could have done to have caused it. Turns out, the culprit was actually the old mattress I had been sleeping on for the past ten years! It was definitely time for me to purchase a new one, however I wasn’t exactly flush with cash at the moment. The average cost for a spring mattress of merely average quality was still very high. I was beginning to think all hope for my back had been lost.
Then, a friend of mine suggested I look into purchasing a memory foam mattress. I had never given much consideration to buying a mattress with a memory foam element because I thought it was mostly used for pillows only. After some research, I quickly learned about the various benefits of sleeping on a memory foam mattress:
- Comfort that conforms: Memory foam reacts immediately to your body’s weight, molding cushy comfort all around you. It is able to accommodate nearly any type of sleep position! So, if you toss and turn, the memory foam will always be there to catch you! Also, its specific type of material is able to absorb heat until your body reaches an ideal temperature.
- Pain reduction: Memory foam promotes a natural spinal alignment and pressure point relief, which over a long period of time, helps reduce problems with chronic neck, shoulder, and back pain. In many cases, it can actually relieve the pain altogether. Now, that’s the way I want to wake up when the sun rises!
- Motion absorption: Because memory foam conforms so well to your body, it greatly reduces motion transfer. This is great for couples because when one partner rolls over or flops around, the other doesn’t feel anything. It also helps if your kids, dogs, or cats like to sneak into your room in the morning and jump on your bed!
- No sinking: Memory foam features high-grade adaptive materials that allow it to stay soft, but not sink or sag. This speaks to its long-lasting durability. Even more unbelievable, this type of mattress requires little to no maintenance because it has no springs that can deteriorate over time.
- Lightweight: Have you ever tried to move a regular, traditional mattress? It’s pretty heavy. It probably goes without saying at this point that memory foam is much lighter, but it is a very convenient feature. If you’re changing your bed sheets, or switching out a bed frame, or moving to a new place, a memory foam mattress certainly will not be breaking your back.
- Defies dust: The average traditional mattress can house from 100,000 to 10 million dust mites inside it. Now, dust mites are harmless to most people, but for those who suffer from indoor allergies and asthma, it can be an issue. Fortunately, a memory foam mattress is made out of materials that actually discourages dust mites from latching on! For even further defense against the dust, you can throw a mattress protector over the mattress.
- The price: The cost of a good memory foam mattress is significantly less than that of other types of mattresses. Considering all the long-lasting benefits, that is an insanely amazing benefit!
Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress
In order to find the best memory foam mattress, I looked over a great deal of possibilities and ended my search with a vibe mattress review. I had to check if it came in all the standard sizes (I decided to update several other bed frames), had the right thickness, and was at a truly affordable price. After careful deliberation, I chose the Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress. It came in the exact size I was looking for and included an abundance of great features:
- 2 inches of gel-infused memory foam, 3 inches of gel-infused foam, and 7 inches of high-density base foam for some extra thick, conforming softness.
- A medium-plush feel that’s not too soft or firm.
- Material that has a porous, open cell design that helps regulate body temperature.
- It arrived compressed in a non-oversized box that allowed for the easiest set up.
I’ve been sleeping on this mattress for over a month and don’t have a single complaint in this Vibe mattress review! The high quality gel foam feels like a cushy, welcoming hug every time I lay down on it. I used to sweat when I slept, but not anymore thanks to the mattress’s cool breathability. Lastly, the price point is absolutely unbelievable!
Vibe Mattress Review In Closing
If your mattress has seen better days or you wake up in the morning feeling sore, you may want to consider trying a memory foam mattress. For your benefit, I already conducted an extensive search before this vibe mattress review to find the best memory foam mattress. For top-tier comfort and support at an incredible price, I must admit that nothing could beat the Vibe Gel Memory Foam Mattress. I highly recommend it!
And don’t forget to keep these important points in mind:
- A memory foam mattress conforms to your body for a customized sleeping experience that fully supports your muscles. No more waking up sore!
- In addition to absorbing your body, a memory foam mattress also absorbs kinetic energy for a peaceful, non-rocking rest.
- Memory foam is a high-quality material that consistently keeps its shape for durability that lasts.
- Memory foam mattresses provide just as much support (if not more) as spring mattresses, yet are priced at a much lower point.